Who loves dinosaurs?! 🦕🦖You’ll find these fun, giant guys just off interstate 10, about 20 minutes from Palm Springs! My boys love stopping here on road trips! .
They’re on my mind as I pack for a little work trip to the Alt Summit this week! Looking forward to some SoCal desert fun! Have you been to Palm Springs?! 🌴☀️
Did you know four different tribes- the Kadar, the Malayar, the Muthuvar and the Mannaan- co-exist peacefully in the Sholayar rainforest? Most of the tribal people subsist on activities like hunting, fishing and collecting honey and medicinal plants from the jungle. We can also arrange a visit to the tribal colony subject to prior permission from the forest department.
📍 Facts about Tuscany :- 👇👇
1. Tuscany was where Italian language was born.
2. Tuscany has more UNESCO world heritage sites than South Africa, Australia and Argentina.
3. Tuscany is well known for it's beauty and fine wine. " Chianti " is very popular among british tourists for it's wine.
4. Leaning tower of Pisa is not the only one, there are some towers and churches in Tuscany which lean.
5. Interesting fact :- Do you know the story of Pinocchio? Carlo Colliding from Florence,Tuscany wrote the book. And later the story was made into disney film.