The Master’s Cupcake! The grey stuff comes in 3 different forms.. a crunchy brownie, a tart with vanilla custard, and the cupcake. The cupcake is available during breakfast and lunch for quick service. The brownie and tart are for sit down dinner. My personal favorite is the tart #disney#disneyworld#magickingdom#beourguest
An odd piece of news to come out of WDW today is that Pinocchio Village Haus is going to start a buffet-style dinner service. Prices will be $22 per adult and $12 per child, serving italian food such as baked ziti, meatballs, pasta Alfredo and much more yummy food!! Reservations should open soon but no start date has been announced as yet! #magickingdom#pinocchio#wdw#villagehaus
Look at this INCREDIBLE photo by WDW photographer Kent Phillips on @disneyparksblog What a unique vantage point of Magic Kingdom and Cinderella Castle, dare I say making it look even more majestic and magical!
Observations from day 1 in the USA:
- American’s are super friendly, they make me smile.
- There is such thing as multi coloured popcorn
- The cars are huge. I think traffic problems would be solved if people had smaller cars 🚗
- Amber alerts really are a thing, we got an alert on our phones yesterday and we aren’t even American. This system should be everywhere.
- There is an authentic fish and chip shop in Orlando, we had dinner there last night, I think that says more about the Brits than anything else.
- Service with a smile really is a thing here, I appreciate that
- People call people ‘sir’ and ‘maam’ and it makes me giggle
- Pick up trucks everywhere
- American chocolate is not as good as British chocolate. But the ice cream is much better.
- Disney World is a bubble far away from the real world
- Florida is hot
- Starbucks really is everywhere, including the Magic Kingdom ☕️
And before I love you and leave you I want to say two things. 1) sorry for standing in this pic, I don’t usually post things with my face in but when you get an opportunity to have a pic with a princess castle and not have any other tourists in it, you have to prove it to the world. 2) are you ready for this? SPLASH MOUNTAIN WAS BROKEN AND THAT BROKE MY HEART. Not sure how many times I have counted down the days purely for Splash fudging Mountain ⛰ Ugh. I am going to write a strongly worded email to Disney World and whinge because Thunder Mountain was also broke and the Mine Train and if that is not a first world tragedy then I don’t know what is 😢😢😢😢😢 @waltdisneyworld You’ve made me sad on that one.
Okay it’s 2:41am and I’m going back to sleep 🤣
The famous pink “Tabebuia” trees in the hub = the happiest sign of Spring! 😍🌸
24 294119 hours ago
Friends! We have some more exciting news to share! 📣 Adventureland will soon be home to a new area called “The Tropical Hideaway!” 😱🌴 This new area will be where Aladdin’s Oasis currently sits (between Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise). According to the @disneyparksblog, “Guests will be able to rub elbows with their favorite skippers in an exotic traders’ market, featuring all of the sights, sounds and flavors of the tropics.”
This sounds and looks epic - like a glorious tropical vacation! 🙌 We’ll update everyone as Disney shares more information!
Artist rendering from @disneyparksblog
190 298216 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram